2022 Norland Scarecrow Festival theme is;
Please note the festival will run Friday to Monday this year.
Additional attractions & entertainment – All subject to weather permitting!
- Scarecrow Tent open 9am to 6pm, unless weather inclement.
- FRIENDLY BAND on Saturday afternoon 2pm in the Memorial Park (or in St. Luke’s Church)
- HEBDEN BRIDGE JUNIOR BAND on Sunday afternoon 2pm in the Memorial Park (or in St. Luke’s Church)
- CHILDREN’S FUN RIDES on the playing fields next to Scarecrow Tent
- ICE CREAMS on the playing fields and in the school playground
- ST. LUKE’S CHURCH will be open throughout the event but School will be serving light refreshments (10am-5pm).
- SCARECROW CAFE, will be IN SCHOOL this year serving light refreshments on Friday, Saturday & Sunday .
- BARREL ORGAN on Saturday and Sunday in the school playground
- FACE PAINTING on the playing fields Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scarecrow Goodies for sale at the Scarecrow Tent, on the playing fields
- BBQ at Norland Working Mens Club sat/sun
Top Tips To Get The Most From The Festival
- Please use the FREE official car park, it is carefully sited and is surrounded by places to get refreshments and the all-important Trail Sheets. Respect residents’ parking by not parking on the village roads – thank you.
- Make a day of it – Norland is a lovely village with lots of fine walking in every direction.
- Want to avoid the crowds? Friday and Monday are quieter, though we’d say come any day and you’ll have a great time!
- Take your camera – share your pics on our Facebook page or in tweets mentioning our name.
- Bring your family and friends – the Festival is fun for people of all ages and a perfect family day out!